Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Photoblog

not in the mood to write but i want to keep this blog up so i can look back at it and view pics of christian as he's growing up. I take pics of him and then dump the files onto my computer by month. so without further ado, here are pics from July... btw, Happy 3 months Christian!~

Noah and Christian - Playdate #2
















Playdate #3 - Pardon mah French but,
they're so effin cute, it's unfricken believable.















Christian sleeping - sporting his new Baby L.A.M.B. shoes~

















Tummy Time with his "Boob Man" trucker hat

















Wearing his little onesie that his Auntie Cindy bought him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Soothin Calming Sounds- this thing TOTALLY WORKS. i was in the back seat with Christian while Sue was driving. She played this CD which played sounds of rain, heavy rain...and it was hella annoying at first, but after 2-e minutes, I almost clonked out. Almost put me to sleep...It was soothing to Christian too, I can tell.

Christian, STOP growing so fast!!! you need to slow down so you can be playmates with MY BABY!!!

sue said...

Hey Lucy, I'll post some stuff in my next entry about what to get for the next few months after your baby is born. When are you due??