Friday, February 20, 2009

Photos

When I was a little girl, I'd go to the library and hated it when my mom would select the books with too many words in them and hardly any pictures. That's how I feel when I look at my blog lately. Too many words and not enough pictures.

So here you go... LOTS of pictures of my TWO wonderful and insanely adorable babies!


SNOW DAY at SCHOOL...



At Tyler's 2nd Birthday Party...



Christian fell asleep on his little chair. He looks like a college kid who partied too hard the night before. Umm...do you love his "USA" socks? And that white-ish fluffy thing he's holding is his beloved Humphrey the Hedgehog. He can't sleep without him.



Little Miss L trying out her new little hair pins.


Christian passed out on mommy's bed from throwing up so much when he was sick... =(


Lauren swimming in her little mary jane socks...


Crazy towel-dried hair after a bath.... I looooove his smile!!


On our way out to go eat lunch with "Nay Gomo" aka Renee


Lauren posing for the camera with her little bunny, Lilou. Lilou has been with Lauren since she was in the NICU. Can you believe that Lauren and Lilou were almost the same size at one point?

A wonderful lady heard about Lauren's early arrival and sent her a bunch of soft plush dolls that are made by a company in Belgium. It's the same company who makes Christian's Humphrey the Hedgehogs. You can purchase them here at her store.

Tell them that Sue sent you!~ I've been a loyal customer for almost 3 years.


Christian holding Lauren...


Little Miss Lauren on her 100th day sporting her booties...


Christian doing "sae bae" on New Year's Day.


Taking a nap together...


The only comfortable position Lauren likes after feeding because of her reflux.


Just too cute for words...




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is it that christian is exactly you and lauren ben? these pics are tooooo cute - i'm so amazed and happy to see lauren here, thriving and looking so healthy. what a miracle she is ... and her & christian melt my heart =)

Anonymous said...

omg, the pictures of christian with lauren are toooo freaking cute!!! and i love her furry booties with that gray cardigan--she's already a fashionista!

- tammy

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by, I'm really happy that Lauren seems to be doing so well. I've been praying for her and asking other family members to keep u all in our prayers. Nonetheless she's perfect gift from God and may he continue to bless you all. ( *we may have had a rough past) but I always want the very best for you and Ben. God bless-

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Your kids are beautiful and Lauren is just a doll.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone, but "Anonymous", I can't figure out who you are. If you want to stay anonymous, you can just email me directly!~ sueahn@gmail.com

lucy said...

OMG,I couldn't stop saying "awwww" to every picture. Christian and Lauren are so cute! I can't believe how big Lauren got already. Also, what an awesome position you found for Lauren for her reflux. I wish I had thought of that when Josie had reflux! It would have saved me from holding her upright for 30 mins after every feeding. You are a super mom!

Anonymous said...

sue, all the pictures are sooooo beautiful!! christian and lauren are sooooo sweet and precious. may God bless you and your family always~
<3, jen gim-lee

Anonymous said...

awwwww....christian is such a cutie pie! and lauren is growing so well! she's so cute too! awwwwww....you're so lucky to have a son who's so good to his little sister~ she's seriously a miracle baby! xoxox

Anonymous said...

i looooove all the pictures! yes, you gotta put up more pix...it's so amazing to see lauren grow! and christian is so sweet and gentle with her. what a great big brother!!...such a special loving family. =)