Friday, September 12, 2008

We're having a ....

GIRL!~ It's still not sinking in... I thought FOR SURE that I was having another boy. I would've bet our life savings on it. I'm still in...in.... shock? When I tell ppl, they say I don't sound excited. It's not that I'm not excited but I just wasn't expecting it and so I'm having a hard time shifting my mindset. This whole time, while I've been shopping online or at a store, I was looking at boys things, little infant boys things. And now, the thought of having to look through a bunch of little girls things is...well, a little overwhelming. There's so much to choose from.

Anyways... we're excited. Christian is going to have a little sister. I'm going to have a daughter. She's gonna be Ben's little girl. Now I need to come up with names...or maybe I'll give her one of the boys names I had picked out.

3 comments:

lucy said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been at the edge of my seating waiting to hear back from you! I'm so excited for you. I know you are shocked right now, but I think once it sets in, you'll have so much fun looking at cute girl stuff :P It's so funny that everyone was having boys for awhile and now everyone is having girls!

Anonymous said...

omg i just read all ur posts now!
i am soooooo excited for you sue!! judy and u are both having girls and maddie will have lots of girlfriends!
but most of all, i am glad she is healthy~!~
see you tomorrow!! congratulations sue!!!

Anonymous said...

finally a slew of girls. sadie was the ONLLLLLY girl in our group for the longest time and now she'll have a bunch of dongsangs and lifelong friends! dude ben must be on cloud 9 now ... he's always so sweet & cute w/sadie ... he'll be like that x 10000000000000000000000000000 with yours! congrats sue - you'll see, being a girl's mommy is so sweet and gentle and precious and it's so touching to see the man your love become puddy when it comes to his little girl =)